I grew up in the bay area. I’ve lived through the good and bad times here. Here’s a good story about how things are around here now a days. It’s also crossed my mind to move out of the area.
Highlights of the story:
- A couple is selling their home, that they brought their 2 sons home from the hospital to, for $1.3 million.
- They’re moving to Bend, OR.
- …and the husband’s company is bringing their (11) employees with them.
- 34% of residents are considering leaving the region.
- The most common places people are moving to are Seattle, Porltland, and Austin.
Check out the story: