So I have a few places in mind that I would like to live once I get out of this rat race. If I moved to the front runner of the list. You know what I would miss. I would miss amazon prime.
I grew up in the bay area. I’ve lived through the good and bad times here. Here’s a good story about how things are around here now a days. It’s also crossed my mind to move out of the area.
Highlights of the story:
- A couple is selling their home, that they brought their 2 sons home from the hospital to, for $1.3 million.
- They’re moving to Bend, OR.
- …and the husband’s company is bringing their (11) employees with them.
- 34% of residents are considering leaving the region.
- The most common places people are moving to are Seattle, Porltland, and Austin.
Check out the story:
Somewhat in line with minimalism views. I gave 2 mountain bikes away to my friends and I’ll be selling my older vehicle. I haven’t rode the bikes for almost a couple years. It’ll be tougher to part with the vehicle. A lot of memories with that thing.
Hey, I’m here. This was a caffeine induced idea. I’ve had similar or related ideas in the past which may unfold here over time. So let’s see where it goes.
Check out this video about the area.